Page - About USBIA
The mission of the United States Brain Injury Alliance is to engage the community in preventing brain injury and improving lives.
- act with honesty and with transparency
- be both trusting and trustworthy
- act in the expressed best interests of those we serve
- communicate openly and actively seek feedback
- encourage diversity of thought, people and ideas
- deliver high quality service and support
- create and sustain a welcoming and inclusive environment and will demonstrate our appreciation of and respect for diverse cultural identities
- work together and base our work and decisions on insights learned from experience, knowledge, data and good governance
- stay relevant to individuals with brain injury and the communities we serve
- work with each other in order to improve the quality of our work and maximize use of resources on behalf of those whom we serve
- collaborate with community partners in order to maximize our ability to improve lives
- provide leadership at all levels related to brain injury
Current USBIA Chartered State Affiliates
DONATE TODAY to make a difference!